Investment Research Radio – Guyana Goldstrike with CEO Peter Berdusco GYA: TSXV
Peter Berdusco CEO & Director of Guyana Goldstrike Interviewed
TSX Venture – GYA
OTC Markets USA – GYNAF
Frankfurt Exchange – 1ZT
To listen: iTunes, Spotify or go to investmentresearchradio.com and scroll to the bottom.
GYA is an advanced gold explorer in Guyana that I have been familiar with since last springtime. They have been hard at work exploring a new area in 2018 trenching and lining up drill targets for this year. The share price is trading at a bottom in the 20 cent area.
– 18-year mining permit in good standing, all-season road access, infrastructure in place, with an established mining camp serviced by employees, service buildings, and a full-time mining manager.
– In February 2018 a .2 million strategic investment from Zijin Global Fund and Zijin Midas Exploration Fund LLC was completed.
– Marudi gold project is at an advanced stage and is a near term production project.
– Marudi project is unique in that it has three known gold bearing areas, specifically the alluvial areas, the saprolite, and the underlying bedrock quartzite-metachert.
– The Company has completed a mineral resource estimate on one of the two mineralized zones the Mazoa Hill zone containing 259,100 indicated gold ounces and 86,200 inferred gold ounces.
– 2018 Phase 1 exploration program was very successful with gold reported in all trenches at Toucan Ridge.
– At Toucan Ridge a 23.5 g/t gold assay and visible gold was encountered in the quarztite-metachert bedrock the host rock for gold mineralization.
– Excellent indicators that a 3rd gold deposit of economic significance is yet to be discovered.
– 2019 is going to be drilling new areas like the Toucan Ridge.
– Targeting to delineate 2-3 million ounces of gold from the Marudi gold project.
– In 2012, the drill core assays from the Mazoa Hill zone reported grades as high as 51 g/t gold.
– Only 5% of the total property explored to date.
– The latest assays news Link
There is a project presentation, videos, gold deposit interactive images, news and wealth of information on the company’s website https://www.guyanagoldstrike.com/
The IRR podcast can also be found on iTunes, Spotify, Youtube and many other audio platforms.