Trainspotting at Harlow Mill, WAML – 23/2/19 [TSE S7E5]
Note: This may contain adult humour in some parts. Sincere apologies.
Hello everyone and welcome to the latest video from TrainSpotEast, in this video, I am at Harlow Mill, where we see services from Greater Anglia (+ Stansted Express) only.
Highlights to look out for:
– 317s on Stansted Express runs with some diversions via Lea Valley Lines
– Ex Great Northern 317 units, 317338 & 317342.
– Numerically ordered 379 units on service
Harlow Mill is a good station, the views and vantage points are good, the frequency and traction is decent with a couple of passes throughout, as usual all Stansted Express services pass through, the station is peaceful and a tad industrialised with aggregate placement situated here. The only issue is that you are not always alert of when trains pass through and the platforms are slightly a few metres apart. Still enjoyable and return with freight, weekday or normal service. I may recommend this to you.
Guests in this video:
Dan’s Train & Rail Adventures (Danta)
Please do check out their respective channels.
If you have enjoyed the video given, please remember to:
– Like the video if you enjoyed every moment.
– Comment for any feedback or suggestions you have.
– Please do subscribe to my channel if you want more like this.
– Tap the bell if you want to be reminded of the next new video on release.
Next Station: Sawbridgeworth, WAML [TSE S7E5]
Next Journey: Luton – London St Pancras, MML [JV78]*
* the release date is not until a little while.
Facebook Personal – Kevin Tang
Facebook Group – TrainSpotEast Lounge
Instagram – TSEastKev
Snapchat – KevlarTangster7
(C) TrainSpotEast 2019
**Please do not attempt to redistribute without consent from Copyright holder**