Firesteel Resources Inc. Concludes Joint Venture Agreement with Nordic Mines AB and Concurrently Closes US$20.6 Million Financing to Restart the Laiva Gold Mine in Finland

Tickers: XTSX:FTRTags: Mining -Firesteel’s total holding of Nordic Mines Marknad AB is now 60% -Firesteel intends to issue approximately 58,391,515 Firesteel common shares to acquire the remaining 40% of Nordic Mines Marknad within 3 months. -Production is expected to restart during summer of 2018 Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / December…

Firesteel Resources Inc. Signs Definitive US$20.6 Million Prepaid Forward Gold Purchase Agreement to Fund the Restart of the Laiva Gold Mine in Finland

Tickers: XTSX:FTRTags: Mining Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / November 14 2017 – FIRESTEEL RESOURCES INC. (TSX-V: FTR) ("Firesteel" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into a definitive Prepaid Forward Gold Purchase Agreement ("Agreement") with PFL Raahe Holdings LP ("PFL") for US$ 20.6 million. Proceeds will be used…

Firesteel Resources Inc. Signs Definitive US$20.6 Million Prepaid Forward Gold Purchase Agreement to Fund the Restart of Finland’s Laiva Gold Mine

Tickers: XTSX:FTRTags: Mining Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / November 14 2017 – FIRESTEEL RESOURCES INC. (TSX-V: FTR) ("Firesteel" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into a definitive Prepaid Forward Gold Purchase Agreement ("Agreement") with PFL Raahe Holdings LP ("PFL") for US$ 20.6 million. Proceeds will be used…

Firesteel Resources Inc. Signs Letter of Intent for US$20.6 Million with Pandion Mine Finance

Tickers: XTSX:FTRTags: Mining Vancouver, BC, August 4th, 2017 / TheNewswire / July 4 2017 – FIRESTEEL RESOURCES INC. (TSX-V: FTR) ("Firesteel" or the "Company") today announced that it has signed a Letter of Intent with Pandion Mine Finance, LP ("Pandion") for a financing of US$ 20.6 million via a Prepaid…