Tickers: PINX:BONXF, XTSX:BTR
Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / November 14, 2017: Bonterra Resources Inc. (TSX-V: BTR, US: BONXF, FSE: 9BR1) (the "Company" or "Bonterra") welcomes you to join or contact its executives at the upcoming Silver & Gold Summit in San Francisco on November 20 and 21, 2017. The Company will be located in Booth #406.
Bonterra’s VP Exploration Dale Ginn, will be updating the market during its corporate presentation at 2:50 pm PST on Monday, November 20, 2017, in the Resource Hall. The discussion of the presentation will be to review the aggressive Resource Development Program that is ongoing at its 100% controlled Gladiator Gold Deposit in Quebec. The Company has completed to date approximately 70,000 m of drilling since 2015, has seen the dimensions of the Gladiator Gold Deposit increase close to 500%, and is advancing to the completion of an updated NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate in 2018.
Recent drill results highlighted an increase in the width of the Main Zone and further increases in the strike length of multiple gold zones (please refer to news release dated November 9, 2017).
Silver and Gold Summit , Hilton Union Square, San Francisco (November 20-21, 2017)
The Silver and Gold Summit facilitates discussions and debates on precious metals trends, geopolitical risk and investment opportunities within the natural resource economy. Gathering the top thought leaders, CEO’s, investment professionals and retail investors from around the world, the Silver and Gold Summit provides an unmatched opportunity for investors to get a behind the scenes look at how to make money investing in the resource industry.
Bonterra Resources Quick Facts:
– Well financed with $ 40 million raised in 2017.
– Strong Shareholder Base: Eric Sprott (10%), Van Eck Gold Fund (12%), Kirkland Lake Gold (9.5%), Kinross (7.5%)
– Gladiator Gold Deposit:
– Deposit extension and resource expansion underway utilizing minimum of four drill rigs with 50,000 m planned in 2017; up to six (6) rigs in 2018.
– Advancing to the completion of an updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource in 2018, which is anticipated to include up to an additional 100,000 m of drilling from 2015 through 2018.
– Drilled dimensions of the Gladiator Deposit are currently outlined to a depth of 1,200 m below surface, and a strike length of 1,200 m;
– Gladiator remains open in all directions, where at least five distinct sub parallel zones or mineralized horizons have been identified.
– Drilling currently focused the continued expansion of Gladiator Gold Deposit, and drill testing of the Coliseum Gold Zone to the southwest;
– Larder Lake Gold Property:
– 100% controlled 2,221-hectare in the Cadillac-Larder Break camp in Ontario (refer to March 17, 2016 news release highlighting historical gold resource);
– Excellent access to three high grade gold deposits between Kirkland Lake and Virginiatown.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
Nav Dhaliwal, President & CEO
Bonterra Resources Inc.
For further information on Bonterra, contact Investor Relations
Telephone: 1 844 233 2034
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This press release contains "forward-looking information" that is based on Bonterra’s current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections. This forward-looking information includes, among other things, statements with respect to Bonterra’s exploration and development plans. The words "will", "anticipated", "plans" or other similar words and phrases are intended to identify forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause Bonterra’s actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. Such factors include, but are not limited to: uncertainties related exploration and development; the ability to raise sufficient capital to fund exploration and development; changes in economic conditions or financial markets; increases in input costs; litigation, legislative, environmental and other judicial, regulatory, political and competitive developments; technological or operational difficulties or inability to obtain permits encountered in connection with exploration activities; and labour relations matters. This list is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect our forward-looking information. These and other factors should be considered carefully and readers should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking information. Bonterra disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright (c) 2017 TheNewswire – All rights reserved.